Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Only when I scrap

I've been encouraged to start a blog about my absolute favorite passtime...SCRAPBOOKING!!!  I love to play with paper.  I love the process of scrapbooking.  I love to have little bits and pieces fall to the floor around me creating a blanket of multicolor snow that will not be swept up until the project is complete and I move on to the next.  I also love to take photos.  When I take a photo that is really special, I can almost see the scrapbook page built around it.  Most of all, I love to share this passion with other people.  I want to encourage EVERYONE to display the moments of their lives in tiny works of art that will be treasured by generations to come.

I'm going to link some videos of my work to this blog and I'm going to do my best to update regularly with some ideas, inspiration and hopefully a few smiles.  So, if you've stumbled across this blog, get in on the ground floor because we are going places!!

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment