Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to work

  Well, this will be my last week off on medical leave.  I am returning to work on Friday.  Even though I haven't been quite myself due to the surgery, it has certainly been nice not waking to an alarm clock, going to my scrap room whenever I like and I have LOVED being home when my kids get out of school.  I'm going to do my best to get all my latest projects posted by weeks end...so keep an eye out!

I have a question...probably won't get an answer, but here goes...what is your absolute go-to tool you couldn't live without?  I know for me it's my Crop-a-Dile corner rounder punch..the 1/2 1/4 punch that is...I see they've come out with a 1/8, 3/8 punch which I would like to have.  I would also like the straight edge punch for tags and such.  My tool wish list is about a mile long...how about yours?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Marianne,
    How nice that you have had some 'me' time (though surgery is a bit extreme to get it, lol!!)I am looking forward to seeing what you have been up to!
    Can't live without tool? phew, thats a tricky one......probably my two paper cutters, I've had them for years and they are still going strong!
    Wish list for tools is relatively short, stash wish list, now that's a different story,lol!

    Take care, Elise xx

    ReplyDelete